Quote:
Originally posted by Michele Corleone:
However, I disagree with you about the compassion thing.
But MC, this is one of the reasons that he goes to a shrink. First it was because of his childhood and his mother, and then it was because of his inner feelings and his guilt about what he does to people.

No question that David Chase throws us the reality curvball every few episodes by showing us what cold hearted bastards that these guys really are. But overall the irony of the whole show is that we have a boss of a crime family, who does evil and horrible things to people, but then needs to go to a shrink because what he does to people really bothers him deep down inside.

But it's true that his feelings for animals is much sincere than his feelings for people.

If you ever get a chance to see that episode again, watch closley when Tony is in the his office and he is looking at those pictures and tell me what you get out of it.

I've noticed through the years of watching this show that when I've watched a replay of a show, I've picked up many different things the second time than when watching an episode for the first time.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.