Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
I disagree; the pan was simple, short and powerful. It's an obvious, even clichéd thing to say, but in not seeing Adriana dead, we see a lot more in our imaginations.
Definitely! I agree. You don't always have to verify someone's dead. I think the cinematography in that episode (along with the entire series) does very well. When the camera panned towards the trees, it's symbolic. CDLCN was right when he says we put our imaginations into play, and with the way our mind works, it's so much more than what a camera can show. What I especially like the series is how each episode ends. As soon as something happens *BOOM* credits. Keeps it open-ended so you'll look forward to watching it next week.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin