I just watched Goodfellas the other day after a long break since watching it last (around 18 months) and noticed that there are many people who play in sopranos play in goodfellas. I knew of course that Dr. Melfi and Chris were also in Goodfellas, but i was surprized at the following:

1) Paulie (in Sopranos) is one of the guys who were kidding Tuddy right after young-Henry was looking from his window to the Taxi Cab.

2) Tony's father (in Sopranos) was the other man, i think. But he definitely was one of the men shoving the mailman who delivered Henry's school letters towards the oven.

3)I'm not sure but i think Tuddy is somewhere in the Sopranos???

4) Jackie Aprile's wife (forgot her name) was among the ladies in the make-up room where they mention that some grand mother drops dead when her gradson shoots somebody

5) Larry something (sopranos) is the owner of the Lagoon's restaurant where Paulie (goodfellas) is brought in as a partner.

i could swear that i saw more...but can't think of any of the top of my head. It's quite interesting considering Father Intentola's remark in Season 1 to Carmela "how does Tony rank Goodfellas?"

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."