To whom ever wrote this:Yeah Corleone, atleast the Irish had some sort of gang going on, I know i'm not italian that's why I used this name. But all blacks have is.. the black panthers and crip and shit. I don't think it is right for them to think they are italian, I don't think I am.

First let me say I am not African American, Im puerto rican But i think thats besides the point.. I think your wrong in saying blacks want to be Italians... To me its alot of RAPPERS (RAPPERS DONT REPRESENT THE WHOLE BLACK COMMUNITY by the way)Rappers are the ones that incorporate "Mafia Names" into there work.. artist with the name Gotti and rappin about La Costra Nostra, havin names like Capone and Noreiga...To me its not them wanting to be italian but in a way wanting to associate thems selves with the POWER that GANGSTERS have..

and to answer the question someone asked about why all the rappers and athelets have the movie SCARFACE
1. cus its a BadAss Movie Point Blank Period..(its one of the BEST Gangsta Movies made.

2. They probally think it makes them cool havin that movie.. Like having the DVD and showing it off is like in someways to them like they feel they relate to Tony.. (Watching MTV Cribs one day with I think Shilk the Shocker he of course was letting us know he got Scarface and im sorry i cant stand the little No Limit Soldiers but he went as far as to say him and Tony Montanna were in someways the same... Tony Came from absolutely nothing and worked his way to the top on the Drug world...He had Major dollars and power..... and silk worked his way from the ghetto to lower class of Rap GAME.... I just feel that was an insult to "Tony Montanna".........