Guinea Guarino,

I respect your honesty and you do make some valid points. For example, in regards to political correctness: a couple months ago on one of the CNN news shows the discussion was about "racial profiling" and whether there should a more extensive search/profile of "mid eastern" men or those of mid eastern decent who board planes in lieu of 911. Personally, I don't see why there should even have been a discussion about it. Those against of course thought it wasn't fair. I say, if that is where the trail is leading, we need to follow and pursue that trail for the safety and security of our county and it's people.

I am Italian/American (Siclian): And had these terrorists all been of Italian decent, I would have no objection whatsoever to be interrogated/searched/questioned more than the other passengers. I just don't understand how anyone could object!!!

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon