I was wondering what your favorite episodes, scenes, and lines from the Sopranos are. I don't have HBO, so I've only seen the first two seasons. If you're gonna post something from season 3, please include a spoiler alert so I don't accidentally read it (I'm going nuts waiting for season 3 to come out on DVD).

Here are mine:

EPISODE
I like the episode from season 1 where Tony and Meadow take a drive through New England visiting colleges and then Tony runs into a guy who was in the witness protection program. Good stuff.

SCENE
My favorite scene, bar none, is from season 1 where Jackie Aprile is in the hospital and Tony has the fake nurse come in to check Jackie's "vital signs." Jackie's reaction is priceless when her boobs pop out of her dress.

LINE
Although it is a very un-PC line, my favorite line is from an episode in season 2 where Meadow is talking more about going to Berkeley and is defending her choice by telling Tony that there have been more Nobel Prize winners in the Bay Area than anywhere else. So then Tony replies, "Nobel Prize in what? Packing fudge?"