Quote:
Originally posted by olivant:
Yes, one more time. Since Pacino, Andy Garcia, Keaton, Shire (who did I leave out?) are still alive, couldn't some plot line work its magic as another sequel? A well thought out insight into the characters that might answer some of the questions that have swirled around this board. Unlike GFIII, no rush this time; no need to make any bucks. Just good, old-fashioned movie-making with an incisive look at the characters punctuated with some real time events in Mafia history for whatever period the film covers.
It is not a bad idea. The problem that I see with using those actors and actresses is that they have all aged somewhat, and to me it would not be very convincing if they decide to cover an earlier time. I would rather see a younger days version with some other actors that maybe would cover young Sonny, etc. But there is the problem of casting Brando's character. You just might be able to get away with using DeNiro in that role though.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.