Ive been super busy lately so I have had no time to write, or come here, or anything like that, but as I might have said earlier, I was really struggling to come up with an ending, since all three others have such brilliant endings. This is one idea that I've had:

Black Screen. Godfather theme song begins to play. “The Godfather Part IV” appears in white lettering. As it begins to fade away, we hear a bell ringing. Fade up to a funeral in a graveyard. The wind whips through the small crowd’s hair. Cut to close up of the crowd’s faces. They are: Kay, Anthony, Vincent, Neri and Hagen’s son. They all have a forlorn look on their faces, but no one is crying. Kay, especially, looks sad, but mostly indifferent. Cut to a medium shot. The coffin is visible. A priest stands at the head (in the way of the tombstone.) He says whatever needs to be said. There are significantly less flowers on the coffin then there was at Vito’s funeral, and significantly less mourners. The group turns and walks away slowly. Cut to Kay, still standing looking at the coffin. Fade to a 1930’s New York skyline. White letters come up New York City, 1934. Cut to Genco Olive Oil Imports building. Cut to Vito and Genco in a room, speaking Sicilian, going over papers and things. Clemenza comes into the room........(I think I've posted this first scene here)..........
........(I dont know If Ive posted this scene, but what it entails is Mike telling Vito that he doesnt want to join the family business.)....
MIKE: ...I will always be a Corleone, but I will never be an olive oil importer. (Camera zooms up on Michael’s face, the GF theme some starts to play.
Fade to Kay’s face, from a high angle, staring down, distressed, but not crying, from the Funeral:
KAY: Goodbye Michael. (She turns and rejoins the group of men. Black Screen. GF Theme, End Credits roll.)

I came up with this idea because, (I hope) it will seal up the series so that a GF5, 6, 7, etc cannot be made, and it would show the final diffrences between Vito and Mike. Comments are welcome.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.