Grazie for the timeline Enzo.The idea of Fredo and Mike being one year apart doesnt really feel right for me,but hey whadreya gonna do
And now for another exciting installment of my script
VITO: We’ll deal with Santino later. Have you found out anything else about that new mall property out in Long Beach?
GENCO: We talked the owner into selling. He said he’d be ready to move in about a month.
-NEXT SCENE-
People are moving things into the Corleone Estate. Three men come though the gate in a utility truck, let in by a buttonman.
MAN 1: We’re furnace inspectors from the Long Beach County. We are here to perform a furnace inspection.
VITO: Fredo, show these men where our furnace is. (This is the first time we see Fredo. He is about 10-12 and shy.)
-Later-
Vito comes down to the basement. The furnace is disassembled and its parts lay all over the floor.
MAN 1: Ah, just the man I want to see. Your furnace is in lousy shape. If you want us to fix it and put it together again, it will cost you $150 in labor and parts and then we’ll pass you for county inspection. You see, we stamp this seal on it, then nobody from the county bothers you again.
VITO: (in broken English) If I don’t pay you, what happen to my furnace?
MAN 2: We walk out and leave it the way it is now.
VITO: Wait, I’ll get money. (Leaves and finds Sonny) Santino, there are some men who claim to be from the county in our basement. They took apart the furnace and think they can strong-arm us into paying $150 for them to put it back together.
SONNY: I’ll take care of it Pop. (Goes to the basement with 2 bodyguards) What the hell are you guys doing, trying to rip off my father, eh? (Pulls out a gun) If any of you move a muscle, your brains are going to be all over that nice white wall behind you. Now I want you to put that furnace back together. Yeah, yeah come on (kicks Man 3) What the hell’s the matter, put the thing back together. (The men put it back together. When they are done, the bodyguards search them and find a card. Sonny sees the card and is enraged.) What the hell are you doing out here, eh? Your boss send you? C’mon get outta here. (kicks at them as they walk by.) Don’t let me see you in Long Beach again. I do and your balls will be hanging’ from your ears, you got that?
VITO: Santino, what are you doing?
SONNY: They’re just some home-improvement guys out in Suffolk County. They probably heard we were rich. I’m going to go call this company.
-Later-
SONNY: (on phone) Are you the owner of O’Harra’s Heating? I just had three of your men come and destroy my furnace, and I don’t ever want to see any of your men in Long Beach again, capice?
VOICE ON PHONE: What’s your name?
SONNY: Santino Corleone...
VOICE: I’m very sorry Mr. Corleone. It was a mistake; I hope my men didn’t do too much damage. I will speak to them the minute they get back. I will personally assure you that you will never see another one of my men in your area again….
SONNY: Yeah, well, see to it that you do. (hangs up the phone)

The ages are the same as when I handwrote them(4 year difference)I'll get around to changing that.

Heres another scene with Luca.This was mentioned a few times in Part 1 so I dont know if it will be really redundant seeing it too, but I wrote it anyway.
Luca is at a train station leaning against a car. 2 men come up to him.
MAN 1: You Maranzano’s guy? The boss said you’d be a big guy.
LUCA: Yeah. (He nods at the car.) Get in. (They put their bags in the trunk and do what Luca has told them. Cut to Luca driving. They have been driving for quite some time. Luca clearly has a place in mind. Luca and Capone’s 2 men are the only people in the car. The 2 men are in the back seat.)
MAN 2: Where are you taking us?
LUCA: You’ll see when we get there. The boss doesn’t want anybody else to know you guys are here. He’s a cautious man. (The 2 men accept that and settle back in their seats. Cut to Luca pulling into an abandoned where house out in the country.)
MAN 2: (confused) This is where we’re meeting him?
LUCA: Yeah, no windows or anything. He doesn’t like to be seen. (The men get out of the car and go to get their stuff out of the trunk. Luca stops them.) Don’t worry about it. You won’t need that stuff in here. You’ll be coming back out. (The men turn and start to walk in. Luca follows behind them.)
MAN 1: Luca, come up here with us. You don’t and I’m going to think you’re a threat. (Luca does so. They get to the door and Man 1 opens it. 2 other men step out of the shadows from in the where house. Capone’s men see them and reach for their guns. The 2 Corleone men, Joey and Frank as they are now called, grab the guns and frisk Capone’s men. Capone’s men allow them to do this; they don’t struggle. Joey holds Capone Man1’s hands behind his back as Frank grabs 2 bath towels and rope. Frank tries Man 1’s hands and feet together and stuffs the bath towel in his mouth. When they are finished, they turn to Man 2, who is looking on in horror and trying to get away from Luca’s grasp. Joey and Frank repeat the process on him.)
JOEY: (once they have finished) They’re all yours Luca. (He and Frank light up cigarettes and walk around the corner. Luca then walks over to an axe resting against some boxes. The men on the floor “scream” and try to get away [by wriggling on the floor] but it is no use. Luca walks over to Man one and swings the axe, hitting him in the foot. The man screams in pain. Luca takes a few more swings and both of the man’s feet are off his body in a pool of blood. The man is twitching, in shock maybe. The second man watches in sheer terror as his partner is being hacked to pieces. Luca again swings the axe, hitting the man in the knee. A few more swings and he gets both the man’s shins off. There is a large amount of blood on the floor and the man is obviously dead, but Luca is still hacking away. He continues by cutting the legs away from the torso. Exhausted, he turns towards the second man, who isn’t moving. Luca hits him with the blunt side of the axe in the stomach. He doesn’t move. Frank walks in from around the corner and walks over to inspect Luca’s work. He whistles under his breath at the sight of the first man, and then stops when he reaches the second.)
FRANK: What’s the matter with him? (notices he doesn’t have a towel) Where’s the towel? (Frank looks around for a second.)I don’t believe it! I really don’t believe it! He’s swallowed the towel!
LUCA: Make sure nobody finds him, or the other one. Clean this place up. (He looks at Man 2 and indicates him with the axe.) Make sure this one ain’t faking. (Luca walks off and drops the axe.)
FRANK: Don’t worry about it Luca. (He turns his head and yells at the stacks of boxes [opposite of where Luca has just exited]) Hey Joey, get out here and help me take care of this. (Joey wheels out some boxes and a few mops. He and Frank start to clean up the dead bodies.)

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.