Yeah I keep trying to add Genco in, but you really dont get a good idea of his role in the business with the movies or the book.

Here's the opening scene.I dont know if I just want to open to black or use this idea.
Black screen. GF theme song is playing. Fade to Mike Dying, Mary being shot, Mike’s papal honors, Fredo’s death, Mike hitting Kay, Anthony’s first communion, Mike as the Don, Sonny’s death, Vito being shot, Connie’s wedding, fade to black. Fade up to Genco Olive Oil building. White letters come up New York City, 1934. Vito Corleone and Genco Abbandando are sitting in a room speaking Sicilian. Clemenza comes into the room.
CLEMENZA: Don Corleone, I hate to interrupt you, and I know that you are a very busy man, but as Santino’s Godfather, I feel it is my duty to tell you this.
VITO: What has my son done now?
CLEMENZA: He was involved in an armed robbery with 2 other boys. No one was caught, but it was a stupid move. There were numerous witnesses and many chances to be caught.
VITO: Was that other boy, Tom, was he involved?
CLEMENZA: No.
VITO: Good. Clemenza, we’ve known each other for a long time, and I’m glad that I have a friend like you I can trust, who will tell me the things I need to be told. Find Santino; wherever he is bring him to me. (Clemenza leaves. Vito shakes his head) [To Genco] Santino is giving me more and more grief these days. He fights, makes poor marks in school and now this.
GENCO: (smiling) He’s 16, he’s expected to.
-NEXT SCENE-
VITO: Santino, come in here.
SONNY: What is it, Pop?
VITO: Santino, what the hell were you thinking? I never taught you to commit such an infamita. You could have easily been caught. Imagine the shame your mother would have felt, not to mention the other boys’ families. What gave you the right to commit such an act? What made you wish to commit such an act? And so stupid? What did you earn for that night’s work? $50 each? $20? You risked your life and freedom for $20?
SONNY: I want to join the family business.
VITO: Don’t you want to finish school and become a lawyer? You would make a much better living and help me out much more. A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more money than a thousand men with guns. Why would you want to become an olive oil importer?
SONNY: Olive oil importer? C’mon Pop, do you actually think….
VITO: What do you think, that little stint you pulled is supposed to make me trust you? You’ve acted like some…street hood. You can’t behave like that if you are to be an employee of mine.
SONNY: I saw you kill Fannucci.
VITO: Ahhhh
SONNY: When Fannucci left the café, Mama said I could go and bring you back to the family to watch the parade. I saw you go up to the roof and I followed you. I saw everything you did. I saw you unscrew the light bulb, I saw you kill him, and I stayed up there long enough to see you throw away the wallet and the gun.
VITO: Ahhh, then I guess I can’t talk to you about how you should behave.
SONNY: So I can work for you?
VITO: Come in tomorrow at 9 o’clock. Genco will show you what to do.
SONNY: Thanks Pop, you won’t regret it. (Starts to get up)
VITO: Santino, promise me you won’t do anything like this again, anything dishonorable.
SONNY: I won’t.

As more scenes are typed, I'll be adding them.Again feel free to comment.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.