Sorry it took so long.Like I said, I dont really have an outline.I just write a scene as it comes to me.
These scenes took first, out of 3 I am constantly changing the whole script though.So by next week these scenes will be completely diffrent. Feel free to comment.
GENCO: (Voice over onto footage of Luca walking around, “terrorizing”. People are genuinely scarred.) Some men run around screaming, “Kill me, kill me.” They demand to be killed. They fly into a rage when they lose their money gambling. They bully and aggravate men whose capabilities they don’t know. It is impossible not to notice them. Luca is one of those men. Your father knows the secret to controlling men like this. You see, Luca doesn’t fear death, but he fears your father because he is the only man who Luca does not want to kill him.(pauses) Luca Brasi is also in debt to your father.
TOM: (OS) What favors did he perform for Luca?
(There is a knocking at the door. A woman, Filomena, answers it. Outside is standing Luca Brasi. It is late at night.)
FILOMENA: (fearful) My husband is not here at the moment.
LUCA: I’m not here for your husband, I’m here for you. Get you’re stuff, there’s a woman giving birth.
FILOMENA: Oh, I see. Stay right there, I’ll get my things. (She runs in and grabs a bag. Luca Brasi grabs Filomena and drags/leads her up to an apartment where a young Irish girl (clearly a whore) is on a bed giving birth.)
FILOMENA: Oh, ok honey, just breathe. Ok, ok it’s coming; he’s coming (etc. Luca is standing in a corner) Oh, he’s out! Sweetie, you have a son! (Filomena gives the baby to the Irish girl. The girl looks up at Luca. He is extremely upset and angered.)
GIRL: I’m sorry Luc, I’m sorry. (Exhausted, she falls asleep. Filomena looks up at Luca.)
FILOMENA: Are you the father of this boy?
LUCA: Yes, I’m the father, but I don’t want any of that race to live.
FILOMENA: I…I don’t understand.
LUCA: Take it downstairs and throw it in the furnace.
FILOMENA: He’s your child do what you want.
LUCA: Come with me. Take the baby. (He grabs Filomena after she has taken the baby from the Irish girl’s arms. Luca leads her to the furnace and opens its doors.) Throw it in. (Filomena does nothing.) Throw it in.
FILOMENA: Take the child. He is yours. If you wish him to be killed, you do it yourself. (She pushes the baby into his arms, then turns around to leave. Luca grabs her shoulder and shoves the baby against her chest.)
LUCA: Throw it in, now!
FILOMENA: (Tries to give the baby back to Luca, but he won’t take it.) He is yours…
LUCA: (pulls out a knife) Throw it in or I’ll cut your throat. (Filomena takes a step towards the furnace, then stops.)
FILOMENA: (muttering to herself) Oh, no, I can’t. God help me.
LUCA: Do it now or I will cut your throat. Throw it in now. (Filomena closes her eyes, takes another step towards the furnace, and throws the baby in. Luca steps in front of her and closes the furnace doors. He thrusts a bag of coins into her hand.) You’re a smart woman, so I don’t need to tell you that not a word of this needs to be spoken to anyone. If I hear that you’ve said something to anyone, even your husband, then I will pay both of you another visit, capice? (Filomena nods. She turns around and leaves. Once outside, she runs crying to her apartment. She bursts through the door, where her husband is standing.)
* Note: Next part is in Sicilian.*
HUSBAND: What’s wrong? (Filomena sits down on the bed, still crying, but says nothing. Her husband sits down next to her.)
FILOMENA: (sobbing) I don’t want to stay here anymore. I want to go back to Sicily. Sicily is a far more civilized place than here.
HUSBAND: Why would you want to go back to Sicily? I am doing well here. You are doing well here. Why would we possibly want to go back? Midwives are far less useful in Sicily.
FILOMENA: I don’t care, I don’t care. I don’t want to be a midwife anymore. I cant, I can’t.
HUSBAND: Did someone threaten you?
FILOMENA: No, no
HUSBAND: Did someone threaten me?
FILOMENA: No, no, I just want to leave this horrid country.
HUSBAND: If someone is threatening us, we can’t just pick up and leave. We have to stand our ground and defend ourselves.
FILOMENA: No, no nothing like that happened.
HUSBAND: You don’t have to lie to protect me.
FILOMENA: I’m not lying! I just want to leave. The next ship that leaves for Sicily, I will be on it. (She gets up and starts packing a bag.)
HUSBAND: Filo, ships don’t leave for Sicily, they leave from there. Do you know how many people would kill they’re own mother just to be here and be in your position?
FILOMENA: I don’t care. You can stay here as long as you like, but I am leaving.
HUSBAND: Did a child die? You’ve seen hundreds of children born dead.
FILOMENA: I killed this one. (Her husband says nothing.) His father held a knife to my throat and told me to throw him into the furnace.
HUSBAND: Did you?
FILOMENA: Yes. Maybe if I would have pinched him, made him cry, then that monster would have had some mercy.
HUSBAND: No, no, Filo, there was nothing you could have done. What kind of man would do that to his own son?
FILOMENA: Luca Brasi. That’s why I have to leave. I would suggest you do too, now that I have told you. I told him I wouldn’t even tell you.
HUSBAND: Ok, alright, I understand now. I’ll stay long enough to sell my store and the house. You should go directly to Sicily, and I will meet you there when they sell.* End Sicilian dialogue*
-NEXT SCENE-
A young Vito and Genco are sitting in the Genco Pura office.
GENCO: You can only ignore this man for so long. He fears nothing.
VITO: He also follows no rules, only his own. If this man is as fierce as you say he is, I have to trust him as if he were a brother or a son.
GENCO: You should at least meet with him. He has been… terrorizing, for lack of a better word, the neighborhood, forcing people to fear for their lives and children. People have been constantly coming to me and telling me, “Please, please, have Don Corleone talk to this man,” or,” Don Corleone must remove this man,” on and on, day after day. Before we know it, he might try to muscle in on our territories, try to extort the shopkeepers, perhaps become another Fannucci. This man, if he continues to behave this way, will become a threat to all our organizations, our businesses, even you and your family.
VITO: Is he a reasonable man? I will not spend hours trying to talk to an unreasonable man.
GENCO: He’s going to be a dead man soon. He’s in the hospital wing of the prison. They told me he tried to cut his throat with a piece of glass. He obviously does not fear death.
VITO: Arrange for me to meet this man. I’ll see what I can do.

I'll post the other ones tomarrow after I retype them.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.