Quote:
Originally posted by Michael Montana Mancini:
double j dont be an idiot. in terms of the corleone family history sonny was nothing michael saved the family. sonny died before part one ended he was just part of MICHAELS story he would never have been a don, vincenzo had more sense then him in part three so dont be a wiseguy
I think what JJ meant was (although I don't have any knowledge on whether the movie plot will be about this or not) about Sonny's action when the Godfather (Vito) was shot in the chest by the Irish-mini-gangs 10-15 years before the Sollozzo incident (as noted by the book).

I, too, dislike the idea of a GFIV and think that they should let legends be since both Puzo and Nino Rota (the guy who created the great theme which touches me everytime the movie is on) are both no longer part of this project. But "how can you be fair to animals? TOM -- for Crissakes..."

"..Your youngest and strongest will fall by the sword.."

"...now you gotta speak more than one language to pull a heist..." Pudge Nichols

"...Never shall innocent blood be shed; yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The THREE shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of God..."