let me say this. i don't think that they should have anthony compete with vincent. but i do believe that anthony would probably be a much better don. he seems to be alot like mike, while vincent is alot like sonny. and we all know how sonny turned out. about a godfather four, let me say that i have heard that puzo had started on a script to outline part four. it's old news. all that needs to be done is francis has to look over it, complete it. and poof we have a gf4. the problem is that it will be too overly compared to the first two. i believe if done properly it will turn out great. they just need the right cast, and good plot. bring back robert de niro, figure a way to bring in pacino to tie up the whole series. and try and get pacino to stop shouting his goddamn lines. bring back andy garcia. drop george hamilton and have someone like joe pesci to come in as a consigleri. i know that won't happen but it would definatly put a spin on things. and in terms of having a young sonny forget leo de caprio. have scott caan play the part. if he can give a descent preformance(which would beat out anything leo gives) then it would be good for the movie. not only does he look like a young sonny, but he'll have the last name to back it up. it would also be cool to have someone like james gandolfini in as the don of another family. have a type of sopranos vs godfather type of thing. of course you'd need vincent to loose. but that's another matter.

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA