To the advice of M.M. Floors, I moved this post to this board. I hope I get a better reponse here, and thanks to the one guy in The Godfather Trilogy board who responded. Jesus, that sounded sarcastic, didn't it? I'm not like an asshole or anything, I'm just looking for reponses. Hey, it's my first post...

Your Ideas For Godfather IV (script is in the works)

1) what would you call it?

2) who would you want to play Sonny, the star (of the 1920's part. We already know Andy Garcia will still be Vincent)?

3) who would you want to play the supporting cast?

4) what twists and other ideas do you think should happen in the movie?

my answers:
1) Either the "Godfather IV", because it's too late to turn back now from the Roman numerals, or something really cool like "The Rise And Fall Of The Corleones" or something like that.
I still think Godfather III should've been called "The Death Of Michael Corleone". But since it isnt, Godfather 4 should be called Godfather IV.

2) James Franco would be nice, if he died his hair and made it curly. I've actually never seen James Caan's son, so I can't tell if I want him in this.

3) DeNiro's getting a little old now, but if they could make Marlon Brando look real old for the Godfather, I'm sure they can make DeNiro look young again. Or they could just have a CGI Godfather...like Jabba The Hutt. We need a fat actor to play Clemanzo's descent into fatness...like a younger Big Pussy from the Soprano to play him

4) I'm looking forward to some real cool death scenes. And the whole prohibition roaring 20's mafia high times is something I'm looking forward to. And when they do the cocaine crazy 80's it should be interesting...maybe they can incorporate Pablo Escobar or something. Like the Mafia has to kill an Hispanic coke baron to run narcotic distribution. Viva Andy Garcia!

l'amante di violenza.

Cubano y Italiano.

My favorite band es the Beatles
My favorite musicain es Nas
I like a lot of music...