Quote:
Originally posted by deathkiss:
Exactly,
I also want to echo Italian's viewpoint. We do pay attention to detail. Sometimes, I think we pay too much attention to detail to a point that it alters FFC motives in the storyline.

Therefore, its makes it very hard for us to accept glaring errors. I.e, the Corleone Family: a NYC crime family film location in Aust.
The Godfather is a NYC story, not a Austrilian story.

No disrespect and i just telling you how I feel, but I am getting sick of forgein countries taking over USA based movie frantises because they cut corners to save money, employ directors that know very little the film. And the sequels are not very good.
Ermmmm... Australia was just mentioned as some locations, so how could it be responsible for employing a director that knows very little about the film or cutting corners? Its just a location, not an Australian production. I dont understand where you are coming from at all.

Thanks for the welcoming even if my post was a little negative towards some of you hehe

Ohh... as for Sicily, a lot of Australia's country side is very similar, i dont think you guys would be able to tell the difference on film.

I am thinking though that prehaps Queensland will be used for some Miami scenes as it is also very similar.

Regardless, the news post said SOME locations, not ALL. So relax a little

Hell for all you know, the story could involve someone actually coming to Australia much like Michael went to Cuba...