Kat 666,

First of all, my apologizes if you were offended. The reason all of us are against filming of the GF in Australia is NOT a put-down to Australia or its citizens. It's simply because the GF series is based around the Italian crime family, and to see them operate from Downunder is not very realistic for the film. The first three were filmed in NY and Sicily,( and Vegas) and I (and I think the others) feel that filming anywhere else would take away from the authenticity of the story.

Believe me it is nothing against your great Country at all. We do have some from Down Under on this board, hopefully we can hear from them as well, as they are GF fans and can let us know how they feel.

Once again, I apologize if you were offended, but the comments made were not meant as a put down to Australia, only to the movie people considering filming there.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon