Quote:
Originally posted by Anton The Penguin:
I'm excited. I would love to see a Godfather IV but...enough already? They made to classics then made an aweful one. Couldn't they leave it at that? See that they've accomplished 2 of the finest films in motion picture history, then they decide to make a new one - yes, it could work, but they would have to make it better than III, and they would have to have DeNiro as Vito Corleone. Whatever happens, I sure as hell will pay my tickets to see Part IV, but it's still worrisome that the Corleone legacy could be ruined...

-Penguin
Sadly, these movie studios don't have that same analysis of thinking. The way the see it, a new movie with the legendary Godfather label attached to it would be a huge money-maker. And they're absolutely right. Even if their is noone from the original working on it and even if it is a medicore film, many of us hardcore fans will be the first waiting in line.

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas." -Jack Handy