Wow, it's been awhile since i've been on here, but here i am! =) Anyway, i just now heard about the possibilities of a GFIV. I have mixed feelings about this, but in all i'm just hoping for the best. Although, i wish they would make "The Sicilian" into a movie instead - the idea's of a GFIV are endless.

No matter how old he is, De Niro should be in GFIV. Considering that nowadays you can make anything possible in Hollywood. And it just wouldn't be the same without some of the original cast from the past GF films. Pacino somehow should be in it as well, i don't know what it would do for his part, but there somehow has to be a connection with the past GF films. Andy Garcia should be in GFIV as well, because he's the recent Don Corleone, isn't he?

As for Leonardo DiCaprio playing Sonny (or maybe some other character), i don't know. He's a good actor and all, but i don't see him as a Corleone. So here's my thing for DiCaprio in GFIV: "Hell no!" (you can quote me on that). I'd rather have someone else. In fact, i think they should get a group of unknown talented actors to play the characters in whatever they plan on doing with GFIV. For example, Marco Leonardi. I just recently saw him in some films (Like what for Chocolate, The Five Senses, Cinema Paradiso) and he's great, but not enough credit.

If there's so much speculation about who will write the script/screenplay/novel about the supposed GFIV, why not get Carol Gino? She knew Mario Puzo and is his companion throughout. She could probably write it good, if not then okay. It's unpredictable if FFC will be connected to GFIV, but i would like it if he did it.