i have mixed feelings -- i'm quite thrilled and excited, but at the same time ... maybe, just let it end with Godfather 3?

you see, i'm a big Star Wars fan, and i always look forward to every episode with great interest. a lot of people hated Episode 1 with little Anakin Skywalker (but precisely -- George Lucas said that he wanted/had to show what a nice and good boy Anakin was, to show the great leap and difference from good to evil. it was to emphasize that point!), but i remain loyal to Star Wars, good or ugly.

with Godfather, i will always remain loyal (Star Wars and Godfather are my two all-time favorites). that, i can be sure of! however, i'm afraid that we might experience another prequel failure, where people's expectations (justly or not) are not met, and thus, the movie's status suffers.

i'm thrilled and excited about this, but i'm also afraid for my Godfather. maybe, they should just let it go at Godfather 3? i say this with a weeping heart.

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again!" - Don Vito to Sonny

"Never let anyone know what you're thinking." - Michael to Vincent