Quote:
Originally posted by Almammater:
What is all this fuss about ? Much ado about nutin, mang !

There is NO WAY GFIV will ever hit the screen 'coz it's a TRILOGY guys, that means THREE parts and that's all.

Plus number 3 has something to do with religion, it's a sacred number, well, I won't expand on this but artistically it is very important, for example there are religious paintings called tryptics 'coz they are made of three paintings telling a story and unfold like a booklet.

Well, FFC surely knows about these things and probably wants to stick to this symbolic thing -unless he goes bankrupt again and the studios make him an offer he can't refuse of course !!! Arrgh ! Artistic choices move in mysterious ways... But it's strictly business, Tom

Plus when you go beyond number 3 it becomes a soap, not a sequel ! The higher the number, the lowest the credibility. Hey, what about a cartoon now ? BTW I LOOOOOOVED the Rugrats parody !

BTW #2, I happen to like GFIII very much (hey you, stop laughing at me, capice ?

BTW #3, this ends my posting.
dont u c news...there might be a 4th..we all want it just to be 3...but there is rumors for 4th..so we r discusing..that is what forums r for

(¯·.¸¸.:Francis Ford Coppola :.¸¸.·´¯)
..::Biggest Godfather Egyptian Fan::..

Marlon Brando\'s online community