I definently think it should be like GF2, and as everyone says about young Santino and middle aged Vincent. For Sonny's part, it should show how he came into the "family biz". Like in the book it shold show him following Vito, and watching him kill Fanucci. And then wanting Vito to let him in the business after getting caught for shop lifting. Then it should show Santino become the temporary Don after Vito gets shot by the Irish gang. In the book it says he is very blood thirsty and murders alot of people. Meanwhile, it shows Vincent become the Don of the Coreleone empire after Micheal dies. I think it would be cool if Santino's first, and legitamate son Frank, want to get what is his, which is the family empire. I think that would be very cool to see because, as we all know Vincent has Sonny's temper, if Frank had Sonny's temper as well. So you would have two very bad tempers fighting each other. Even though Vincent is the Don, he is not an actual Corleone, Micheal had to give him that title. And Frank, even though his mother wanted away from the business that killed her husband, still has the Coreleone title and wants what is his. Please responde with your thoughts or reactions.

"She was the best piece of ass I ever had, and I've had them all over the world." Jack Woltz