Quote:
Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[b]funny i read this for the first time yesterday...i thought it was pretty damn good actually.....i didnt like the fact that michael was with FIDEL CASTRO though...when ya think CASTRO is like the leader of a country....and would have FAR too much security for something like the car hit in your story......but apart from that i really liked the rest.....HOPEFULLY you can write all the way upto the 90's where MIKE dies and so on[/b]
Thank you!

yes there are some flaws anything is subject to change by your guys opinions. There as a car in frotn of and behind Castro, Tramonti, and Corleone. They were all in the same car so they could talk about business they didn't want to talk about at the wedding in front of Neri Hagen etc. The assassins were finished off pretty quickly tho!

I just posted the end in 1970. I WILL write past that up util 2002 if i feel like it! Most likeley only to 1997 tho.

After I wrtie this story, i'll write a script!

Welcome back Knocc Out, don't forget those Log-in and display names are different i forgot that too

What do you think about me using the real names of real Dons and such? I like Castro! Him and Mike would be good. When i started the 60's i had big plans for Mike and Castro in Cuba. Richard Clemenza/Frank Corleone etc. Lots of gambling. Less drugs and prostitution. LOTS of murder, especially in Chicago and new York!