Ok guys, i know you didn't like the way i portrayed some of my ideas before. Buti think yuo'll be intrigued by my 1960's plot. It's ALL my ideas. I used ray Patriarca of Boston, Carlos Marcello of New Orleans, and others as characters. I was wondering if you guys think it would be better to leav ethem under their REAl NAMES or to change them like Paul Vario to Paul CIcero in goodfellas. I'm leaving the Kennedy's, Capones, Nitti, and Castro's real name in their, but i the characters named before are loosely based on the real people. ANd plus i don't want to get sued for saying somebody did something when they really didn't you know what i mean?

Or should i change the names at the ned?

Basically, my 60's takes off at Kathryn Corleone's wedding in 1962. After the wedding, Michael Corleone is shot at while driving to the airport with fidel Castro. He sets out find out who ordered the hit and why. He find soutt he same men after him, are after Castro, adn president Kennedy himself as well. He has Corleone Button work undercover as a rival Button. Mike plots to take out all who are against him. But in the end his past history will come back to haunt him when a Family Vendetta leaves him forced to go legit. The most brutal slaying of a Corleone yet! The story ends in 1970 when Mike leaves the Mafia.

Our old favorites Mike, Connie, Vincent, Neri, Anthony, Tom, and Altobello are here, as well as new rivals and new allies after the death of Don Pentangelli in New York!

http://www.dreamwater.net/zglo/GF41.htm

Post-Gf2 starts page 21! I'm finishing upmy ending for the 60's by this weekend, so sit tight until i pot the ending this weekend! Enjoy the story!