Quote:
Originally posted by Jade:
I have an idea for the beginning of the movie. In the beginning of Godfather 4, Anthony could be talking about his father, grandfather's, and sister's death. Then they show a court room and he talks about Vincent's imprisonment. He'll start talking about how he must take over the "family" to continue the "family tradition." The next scene it could show Kay telling him how he shouldn't continue the "Sicilian thing,"how he should have learned from his cousin, father, and grandfather's mistakes. Then just like Micheal did in Godfather 2, Anthony slaps Kay! Proving that he is just a ruthless as his father because he slapped his own mother.
Sounds like what I expected in GF3, until FFC turned Anthony into a Wuss. Puzo wouldn't've written in Anthony slaps kay, but if FFC does, he'll just be the most slef-contradicting Writer since 2pac Shakur!

Hey, JGeoff, made this board for a reason, SC. Let us have our fun, we can dream can't we?

I'm NOT for a post-GF3 GF4, i'm for the 1930's, 1960's and a LITTLE Bit of the 1980's only enough to see Vicnent get jailed in the 1985 Commission Case. Wouldn't it be weird if Al Neri snitched?

Of COURSE, FFC would bring back people thought to be dead or just plain gone....Calo, Johnny Fontane, Enzo, Barzini Junior, Victor Rizzi, Frank Corleone, Frank Hagen, Gardner Shaw, Fanucci's Grandson, Willy Cicci (oops, Spinell died RIP), Danny Aiello as Anthony Rosato!

Apple, you don't have to worry. NOBODY besides Don NoLedge (WHo seems to have disappeared lately) wants a son of Vincent!. I personally think GF3 should have been Mancini-less, and the character Vicnent was supposed to be (Santino Junior) shouildn't have been in Gf3. I tshould have taken place in 1968, if ony FFC had lef that scene from 1968 in GF2, we wouldn't be having this discussion!