I like the outline a lot, Noledge. And I like the idea of Michael doing narration. I don't think a lot of it, just at the beginning and the end. Like "the end of the Corleone Family came quicker than many expected. I was not one of them." or something like that. not even that sentiment, even. just something that'll go with the plot.

point that may or may not have been brought up in another thread: casting. Scott Caan is a must for Sonny.

Might I make a small suggestion? Remember, Michael is old. We can forget about him easily. but remember, he dies in Sicily. We have no reason to suspect that he ever leaves Sicily. So either Vincent goes there and leaves his empire without an emperor, or he calls Michael, having to make sure that the phone isn't tapped. Or he writes, hoping that someone doesn't or can't intercept the letters. Perhaps doing it by courier. But the problem of communication should play a role. Perhaps Anthony...? He's a singer, no one would suspect him. Or would he be getting involved in the business, something he never wanted to do? Or does he actually join the illegal parts?

also, would the film fix up any chronology problems? Like how the kids in the GF2 flashback look not the ages...maybe that Michael was a shrimp as a kid or something.

"Bacio tua mano."

"But...it was so artistically done."