Quote:
Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[quote]Originally posted by Ricardo:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Knocc Out:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
Sounds great, Vin assassinated is prolly the ONLY way to make sure there ISN'T a GF5
Lol..thanks...on second thoughts though..id like Michael to narrate it all from that chair at the end of GF3...then at the end scene where vincent dies...cut to Michael dying in GF3, the last two Corleones dying, great way to end it[/b][/quote]Michael narrating is actually a GOOD idea thanks Ko welcome back. "And then they killed Vincenzo, the Family was over. The Corleones had had it all, but they fell faster than the Roman Empire. In the end they were just another Mafia family, no longer the most respected family. We had gone legitimate after decades of murder, but in the end, the murder came back around to us, and that's how it always ends...murder. You can't escape your fate, everything you do in life is building towards the end, the way you live your life, leads to the way you lose your life. I can say i had it all, but the fame will never outweigh the pain, and the deaths of my friends and family, the betrayal of my own brother, nothing outweighs grief." Death. Fade to black[/b][/quote]thats actually an excellent speech to end it all...sort of a "you cant escape your fate" feel to it
Hey everyone! I'm new to this board. There are tons of great idea's speculating around here for concluding The Godfather story. I freaked out when i found out about this Message Board so now it's like i can't get off the internet because of all the great topics i've always wanted to discuss about. Considering i'm a girl who loves the GF Trilogy (none the less, my interest in the mafia), not many girls i know has even seen the GF.

The whole Voice-over with Michael on GFIV and having Vince being assinated at the end, then sets off to Michael dying in the chair is a brilliant idea. I like the whole outline, too! I like how it goes back showing Sonny "making his bones" and the whole speech at the end with Michael (before he dies). If we all chip in, we can start our own production in making GFIV: finale of the infamous Corleone family =) Haha. jk. It would be great if in GFIV they showed young Vito back in Sicily being influenced by his surroundings of being feared by others and yet well respected. Slowly learning the ways of becoming one of the greatest Don's in Mafia history. I don't know, just a thought.