I can lend a historical treatise on the island of Sicily and its people as well as the Moors; I am of Tunisian and Sicilian descent. Sicily was first inhabited by the phoenicians, a nomad tribe whose origins are obscure but thought to be from africa. Next came the Saraceni (saracens), this is how the sicilians describe the black arabs that inhabited the island also called moors by the americans. The greeks followed, then the romans, the normans(Norse French Vikings), finally this amalgamation was left to stand on its own following the sicilian vespers- the day that the sicilians rose up against norman rule and took back the island. Sicily is the puttana of the mediterranean, everyone wants to sleep with her but no one wants to take her home to mamma. You would be hard pressed to find a black person on the island, but you will see plenty of blondes and redheads. As for no GF4 due to the preceding films... The Godfather was based on the book, the subsequent films were based on screenplays that took the natural path, the rise and fall of Michael, where does that natural path lead us now? The problem is that we no longer have Puzo to write or corroberate with Coppola. I would hate to see the best film series of all time become riddled with bad acting and destroyed by the current crop of no talent, formulaic, screenwriters that have desecrated the cinema. Should it be done? Only if they can do it properly.

keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. Sempre Omerta.