[QUOTE]Originally posted by Francis The Kid Forducci:
[QB]

Wow, look at this Godfather Master. You are crazy. First off all, if your such a Godfather fan, you would know that GF III was made 10 years ago, not 30!! LOL, what an idiot. The funny thing is that you act like you're so smart. What a moron. You act like you know so much but it clearly shows that you know nothing. Don't call people idiots when you yourself don't know anything about the Godfather. Even your damn quote is wrong, it's

"Don't keep saying your innocent, don't insult my intelligence and make me angry"

It is

"Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence -- and makes me very
angry..."

For God Sakes, you couldn't even get your damn quote right. Moron!! Don't call people idiots, when you are the one who is.

Well, well, well.........I've been corrected. If you actually read the book you would know that my quote comes from the book, not the movie as I find this one more like Michael's style. When you spoke of me being a moron because of me getting the release time of the 3rd movie wrong, it would be good if you had of actually inquired as to which film I was referring to and found out I was referring to the 1st film. Also, in the future if you would like to make a lame attempt to insult me, please do it privately and not waste precious space on the messege board.

"Don't keep saying your innocent, don't insult my intelligence and make me angry"