Quote:
Originally posted by Apolla:
What the hell is wrong with people saying that a GF4 would be good? I have about a billion ligitimate reasons as to why it would ruin everything.....1. The film would be made 20, 30 years after the first 3 films and that in itself is stupid......2. Why ruin a perfectly good trilogy with a movie that might very well be really shit....3. Mario Puzo is dead, leaving us with a legacy that will carry on for generations to come and....4. Why don't you leave well enough alone??????

Wow, look at this Godfather Master. You are crazy. First off all, if your such a Godfather fan, you would know that GF III was made 10 years ago, not 30!! LOL, what an idiot. The funny thing is that you act like you're so smart. What a moron. You act like you know so much but it clearly shows that you know nothing. Don't call people idiots when you yourself don't know anything about the Godfather. Even your damn quote is wrong, it's

"Don't keep saying your innocent, don't insult my intelligence and make me angry"

It is

"Only don't tell me you're innocent. Because it insults my intelligence -- and makes me very
angry..."

For God Sakes, you couldn't even get your damn quote right. Moron!! Don't call people idiots, when you are the one who is.

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: Francis The Kid Forducci ]

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: Francis The Kid Forducci ]

"I had a whole different destiny planned." -Michael Corleone