Quote:
Originally posted by Ricardo:
I guess my questions would be?

How did Vito go from Olive Oil manager to Mafia Don? What made Sonny join his father? What did Pentangelli and Altobello do before they popped up out of nowwhere? How did Clemenza die? How did the family and friends react AFTER Mary died? What did Vincent do after the opera? What happened before Micheal died? How did Tom die? How did Vito become godfather to Johnny Fontane? How did Tom join the family? How did Roth and Greene "make their bones"? How did Micheal go from new don of a New York family, to head of the Mafia NATIONALLY, in 2 years? Why is Luca Brasi so feared? How did Connie go from innocent young bride, to Vegas whore, to "Donness" Connie?
And I cheer at the fact you are willing to share your script, but you asked for replies, we're giving them. These questions ARE good ones, but they don't appeal to me. I don't know how Altobello knows the family and to be honest, I don't give a f*ck. I can see such episodes at Neighbours, or Home and Away, Dallas,...

I want some bad guys, a plan and the bad guys killed. Not some story about Vito met Altobello on the market. Do you understand what I want to say?

*Flanders Free*
"Sire, il n'ya pas de Belges" - Jules Destrée (Belgian/Walloon minister of education in 1912)