Quote:
Originally posted by GottiMafia:
[quote]Originally posted by FortunatoParadise:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by GottiMafia:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Let's be fair here, people.

We don't know GottiMafia, so absent any evidence to the contrary, I'm certainly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and believe what he says.

I asked him what type of criminal activities he engaged in, and he very courageously and bravely told us.

In doing so he was obviously placing himself at risk, so you have to give him credit for being so frank and open and honest about it.

I'd be interested in hearing more, GottiMafia, if ou'd care to share.

What did you do with credit cards? Steal them and use them yourself, or just sell them? How about cell phones? People seem to be assuming that you stole them, but I don't see where you said that. I'm sure there are many other ways to make money illegally using them.

I'm really interested in car insurance scams, also.

Did you stage phony accidents and put in claims for damage to cars or injuries?
hey plawrence basically me and a group of friends daily hang out looking for ways to make money we have not much else to do, so whatever comes our way we look for a way to make a profit.

just like the mob in reality, most of what you said is self expainatory that is what i do [/b][/quote]I take back what I said about he being a shame for his partners... They are all some filthy butt punks whose mothers couldnt raise well enough to keep them of trouble! You are all a shame, even Gotti or any of them could go around with their head high... But you are just some drop-college fanooks looking for some fun, rotten aples [/b][/quote]For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked shitty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again

I take it "goodfellas" is you fav film :p

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon