Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
Y'know, DC, Cutler used to be a prosecutor before he became the Mob's favorite lawyer--and in this case, the defender of crooked cops. Not unusual at all for former prosecutors to turn to defending criminals: the experience is essential. Cutler's good at making colorful statements that newspapers print. But if I were a big-time crook, I'd have gotten Johnnie Cochran before he passed away, or Barry Slotnick now.
Well according to several lawyer friends that I know, becoming a defense lawyer is where the real money is.

Funny that you should say that about Cochran. After the O.J. trial, my wife was livid and was disgusted with Cochran. I remember saying to her " I'll tell you what, if I ever got into any legal trouble I'd hire Cochran in a second!"

While one may not have agreed with his courtroom tactics and antics, the bottom line is that he got the job that he was paid to do, done.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.