Quote:
Originally posted by Turnbull:
There, Tommy hung out with Angelo Ruggiero, Gotti's right-hand man, who was in the "Gambino Dorm." All of this happened in '74.
Henry Hill is a great storyteller. But I take everything he says with a ton of salt.
Yes Turnbull, Henry Hill is a very good storyteller. Just in what you quoted and I re-quoted alone shows what a storyteller he really is. The point that you make about Tommy asking that his bail be revoked, being a probable lie on Hill's part, for the reasons that you posted, is a very good point. And to add to what you said and coroborate your statement about Tommy going back to prison being a probable lie, Hill claims that Tommy was hanging out with Angelo Ruggerio while in prison, and that it all took place in 1974.

Well if that was really the case then DeSimone would have also been hanging out with Gotti while in prison. Because in 1973 John Gotti participated in the killing of James McBratney, and wound up doing two years in prison for it. And that would put the time somewhere between 1973 and 1975. I also believe tht Gotti and Ruggerio served thier prison terms together.

So if what Henry Hill claimed about Tommy DeSimone hanging out with Ruggerio in prison was true, then why in the world wouldn't he have said that DeSimone was hanging out with Gotti instead of just saying Ruggerio?

Because as you correctly point out, Henry Hill is a very good storyteller.

Oh, and thank you for the fine compliment that you gave me about the Paul Vario Biography that I posted.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.