Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
One thought, DC. Why are you so sure that CEO of a bank is a better guy than a mobster? After all, what do we know about his real deeds! Maybe he ruined not less amount of lives, directly or indirectly. And maybe, he didn't even need it for his survival or living.
You sound a bit naiiive...
This is true Just Me, no question. Of course we can talk about any business or politcal position and find illegal activity within those businesses that affect the lives of the average working man or woman. Enron was a perfect example of this.

But there is a difference. ALL CEO"s of banks or corportations are not bad people, ALL politicians are not bad people ( debatable for the GENERAL thread ) but ALL Mobsters ARE bad people.

If your kid came up to you and said, "Dad, when I grow up I want to be President of The United States." You would be proud that your child was setting a goal such as that one up for his or her future.

But if your kid came up to you one day and said " Dad, when I grow up I want to be a Mafia Boss." You would do all that you could to talk him or her out of it.

It's apples and oranges.

Besides : "Senators and Governers don't have people killed."

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.