Yes thanks v much for your post my friend.

I already have Crime Inc on DVD. I also have Mafia Empire which is a superb DVD that chronicles both the US and Sicilian mafias and is more up to date.

Based on Turnbulls reccomendation i have bought Five Families by Selwyn Raab and also another two books that i am yet to own.

I also have Mafia: The First 100 years, Mobstar: The rise and fall of John Gotti, Cosa Nostra and a couple of other mafia books. I also downloaded the testimony to the US sentate from that website Turnbull mentioned and am trying to get hold of personal email addressed for various authors and journalists in the US in order to try and arrnage meetings and interviews....(i am going to NYC in February i hope...with the specific intent to meet people for first hand interviews which are considderred fantastic source material!)

I have untill May to finish this dissertation and am quite confident i can write an excellent piece. I have a good knowledge on the mafia anyway, i bought these dvds and books long before i decided to write my dissertation on the mafia.

Again, thanks for your post. Anything anyone can offer me with regards help to my dissertation would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Ben.

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.