Holy shit BB Ben. I'm assuming you've got until May/April to do this. You better not be like my mate and leave it too late. I'm lucky I shouldn't be touching my dissertation till next year with Lincoln.

First up. Turnbull is the man when it comes to the USA Mafia. I suggest you make a note of his member no. 474 and whatever you need make a search (from this site) using it. Apologies to Turnbull but at this stage in your studies you can't really reference this message board but I'd suggest taking his word and most of the time he provides references of where his information has come from. Use that.

I understand you'll have a ton of reading to do for this. So, first off I'd suggest a lot of backround reading for the Mafia. What it is, where it's come from - the generic stuff. You'll find some incredible information here but obviously you'll need to reference it for it to be credible.

For your question I'd suggest trying to get Crime Inc. - The True Story Of The Mafia. It's available on DVD, a wee bit old (mid 80's), but about 6 hours long. What's a half hour a night? There's plenty of information covering your topics. Obviously the DVD wont be enough but get what you can from it and if you come back here we'll hopefully be able to point you in the right direction regarding literature.

So die all who betray Giuliano