Okay guys I'm going to update the main thread to include all of the added books and reviews you've all inputted. With finishing Uni I've got time to read for pleasure again so hopefully I can add a few more of my own in the near future. I have one update already I actually finished this a while back:

Made Men: The True Rise and Fall of a New Jersey Mob Family By Greg B Smith

On it's own it's just non fictional account of the New Jersey Mafia and most of it is based around one of the latest mob informers of that region, associate Ralphie Gaurino. This alone makes it a decent read for the avid Mafia enthusiast. Though it is not too exciting. What did higher my rating of the book were the relevant Sopranos name-dropping and similarities to the real New Jersey wiseguys. It's quite interesting realising that actual plot lines and characters from the Sopranos were stolen from current Mafia members from NJ. Not many shows would be audacious enough to that.

Overall, it's a good book worth reading, like I said, for the avid Mafia fan and made better if you're a fan of the Sopranos. Don't expect anything too exciting or a 'can't put down book'.

So die all who betray Giuliano