1) What features of the "old ways" exist now in the Mafia? The Mafia seemed to have changed so much, it's now all about drugs, cash, and whacking, as a pose to it once being about honour and omerta and all that.
What titles still exist? I'm guessing 'soldier' and 'caporegime' still exist, but what about the others? Are there consiglieres? Are people still referred to as 'Dons' or are they simply bosses?
The old ways seemed to have shattered like frail mirrors, there seems to be no respect; I'm sure any gangster would piss himself laughing if you asked him about "Omerta". I mean, I'm not sticking up for gangsters here, but they were a whole lot better in the old days! They seem so degenerate now.

2) Henry Hill: What's with him now? Is he rich, poor? Is there any information on his life in the WPP? What about the mafia, are they still after him, or have the old vendettas been forgotten by honourless gangsters out to rip off the world? How in danger would you say his; what are his odds of getting killed were he to leave the WPP?

3)Many rich gangsters have huge estates, and are filthy rich. How do they avoid questioning on how they earned their living? What excuses do they come up with? Surely the FBI must query into how they've earned so much.

Thanks to anyone who answers the questions, over the months you people have almost fulfilled all my queries!