I would be a great Boss, but no one would know it. Why? Because I'd keep my fucking mouth shut.

I'd be involved with everything, but I would touch nothing. I would know everything that happened, but I would not do anything.

I would have three, maybe even four, other people set up to appear to be the Boss of the family, much like Vincente Gigante did with Fat Tony Salerno.

My orders would go through ten people before it got back to me. The line to me would be untracable. And even if someone was on the trail, the trail would be very easy to cut.

And above all, I would make sure that the people in charge were taken care of. I would make it in their best interests to leave me alone. Even if they could find me, they wouldn't want to.

And even if they did follow the trail right to my doorstep, they would find nothing, not one thing on me.

The only evidence against me would be the words of shady proven criminals trying to save their own asses.

I need none of the fame. Give me the money I need to live comfortably, and I'll disappear into the streets.