Quote:
Originally posted by Don_Michel:
What do you know Mr. Forducci............. you sound a little naive to me. First of all you tell us that Michael Corleone is one of the greatest Don's. Due all the respect but where are you living, in a movie??

But yeah, what do you know. You believe whats written on that fucking Global Maffia site, thats fine with me. You're living in your BIG America, seeing the great out doors from you easy chair, with your good economics and major coorporations who needs protection. Thats fine with me also.

But don't tell me how we should handle things at Sicily, that's not fine with me.

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: Don_Michel ]

Hey, I'll tell you how to run things in Sicily. My mother is Sicilian and I've been to Palermo many times. First off, the Michael Corleone thing was a joke, alright. Second, easy with the cursing. Take it easy, alright. 3rd, the fact that a murderer like Salvatore Riina is your idol, shows a lot about you. 4th, Salvatore Riina is an evil, cold-blooded murderer. He ordered the murders of Giovanni Falcone and his WIFE!! A woman. That's how pathetic he is. I couldn't be happier that that bastard is in jail rotting. If one man deserves it, it's him.

And another thing, I don't want you to ever tell me about how to live in America. Especially by a man who hates America like you. Everyone should look at this:
Quote:
Originally posted by Don_Michel:

La Dolce Vita, like i said before i feel sorry for you Americans but i'm neutral in this "silly" horror thing. I don't like the American point of view in the Palestine case but i don't think that it will approve an act of terror like shown yesterday.

Like i said before i really feel sorry for you and for for all the peoples who lost a beloved one. The act of terror yesterday proved one thing. America doesn't reign the world anymore, altough i'll don't will be suprised if you're own CIA is behind this whole horror thing.

At least I have respect for Sicily and America.

[ December 31, 2001: Message edited by: Francis The Kid Forducci ]

"I had a whole different destiny planned." -Michael Corleone