there are a number of great "looks" but the one the always gets me is the look Tom Hagen gives Senator Geary - then (shifting only his eyes) to Michael - then (eyes only again) back to Geary, when Geary gives his "squeeze" speech to Michael. Tom is thinking, "you have NO idea what you're saying and to who!"

Senator Geary: Because I intend to squeeze you. I don't like your kind of people. I don't like to see you come out to this clean country in your oily hair -- dressed up in those silk suits - and try to pass yourselves off as decent Americans. I'll do business with you, but the fact is, I despise your masquerade -- the dishonest way you pose yourself. Yourself, and your whole f**king family.

Michael: Senator - we're both part of the same hypocrisy. But never think it applies to my family.

Napalm, boy -- nothing else in the world smells like that -- I love the smell of napalm in the morning -- it smells like ... victory... (Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore, 9th Air Cavalry / 1st Cavalry Div - Sept 1969, North Vietnamese Village on Nung River)