I'd like to remember one of his jokes.....this one (the "Bushie" cat one, does anyone remember?) absolutely got me roll on the floor laughing....

http://www.gangsterbb.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=009688

....and on a more personal ground, I remember the time we exchanged a couple of PMs. All I can tell you is that I asked him if I could consider myself a friend of his. He said "of course you can" and it made me happy. I wish I were able to connect more personally with him... We shouldn't behave as if time -- our share of time -- were eternal....we shouldn't left words unsaid. Now I regret I wasn't much around here lately. I could have known Plaw was so ill. I could have written something. My words would now be in the ground, along with the other ones....I could have told him how much I respected him and how much I was fond of him. Well, I guess he knows it now....

Plaw, my friend. I'm sure we'll meet someday....

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)