From the thread about Plaw being in the hospital on, I knew this was going to happen somewhere in the future.
But so soon...

The first day I heard the news I've been thinking about his passing all day ... and the following days.

Although I didn't had contact with him in real-life like some hear had, I did had PM's with him though. And of course, I always enjoyed all of his posts, every single one of them.

It won't be the same without my favorite windbag of these boards...

Two particular 'anecdote' I have about him (this probably doesn't mean something to anyone but I'd like to share it anyway.

When I first joined and looked in the political discussions, I was immediately displeased to see that most debaters seemed to be rightwing. Suddenly I noticed this bigshot poster named Plawrence, and I hoped at least he would be leftwing. Then I saw DC saying something about Plaw ranting on and on over civil rights, but I percepted it with irony, as such thinking Plaw had to be the most right wing guy imaginable.

Boy, was I wrong.

Another thing about him, his retirement for political discussions (which didn't last long) was the reason for me to sometimes give my views in debates. I learned a lot from it, and in a way it is thanks to him.

I could write so much more about all his qualities, but I prefer not to, I couldn't top the nice words which are already in this thread.

Only this: Thanks Plaw, for the good moments on the BB your posts brought to me.

RIP Statman.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.