Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
I wish so very much that we could have him back. I know it's selfish, but with a great man like Plaw, I think it's reasonable.
Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
there's still that part of me that wants to be selfish...and would give anything to read one more political debate between Cardi, DJ and Plaw...or to laugh out loud one more time at a Neal Pulcawer news story.
Selfish? Of course, we all are when it comes to losing someone that we care for. Do we have the right to be selfish? Absolutely, we're only human.

But we must remember that while Paul has died in the physical being, his spirit is alive more than ever and he will always live on in our hearts because of the great memories that many of us have of him.

Quote:
My fond memories of Plaw will last a lifetime.
Quote:
I remember meeting plaw the first time at the Doubletree in Somerset, NJ. It was there that I found out that a chicken breast is actually 2 wings sowed together
Quote:
I will always be grateful to him for teaching me how to be a "real" fantasy games commissioner.
Quote:
Happy memories? Well, there was the Saturday last year when Mr. Babe and I were meeting the gang at the Doubletree.
Quote:
Whenever I think of New York I'll always have fond memories of Paul. I've been there a total of 4 times in the past 3 years or so, and each time I've either had dinner with Paul or spend a day with him, just showing me the sights. He and New York go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Quote:
but the memory of when we first hit it off as friends will always remain in my mind.
These types of fond memories and the exchanges that we have made here and will continue to make here and within ourselves, about our funny experiences, happy times, and great memories that we've all had with Paul is what makes him very alive and well in our hearts and in our minds.

I like to think of the physical death of someone that we love as a temporary sepration, and that the person has just reached a destination that we all eventually will reach, where someday we will catch up with them so that we can be together again.

We can take comfort in knowing that while we will eventually meet up with Paul someday, it are those great memories that keep him alive and well in our hearts which helps us along in our journey to be with him again.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.