Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon:
And while we were at the restraunt I don't know if it was because I had him on my mind today or my eyes are playing tricks on me but I swear I seen his twin. Weird huh?
This is weird. I saw someone tonight that I thought looked just like him. I was at my friend's birthday party, and she had a mariachi band come play. One of the musicians in the group looked just like Plaw - or at least, as I know him through the photos posted here. I told myself that I was just thinking it because he was on my mind, but everytime I looked at the guy, the similarity was amazing.

SC, thanks for the beautiful description of the funeral, and especially for representing all of us who couldn't make it. The thread printout being included was a great idea.

I can't seem to figure out how to deal with this. I try not to get upset, because I know Plaw wouldn't want any of us to feel bad, and I know it's for the best for him to be out of pain...but when I allow myself to think about it, I wish so very much that we could have him back. I know it's selfish, but with a great man like Plaw, I think it's reasonable.