Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
He'll have a great view now.
My mind is playing tricks on me. I looked back at the view from the grave and was truly impressed... it looks out from a high area down towards the City... I thought, "Wow, thats some view". Now I can't remember what the view was of.

It was a day befitting a funeral. Slate gray sky, some light rain near the beginning, very windy and VERY COLD. The ceremony itself lasted only about 20 minutes but I was freezing and my legs were shaking. I'm not sure if that was from the emotion or the cold but I do know I was happy to get back to my (warmer) car.

Vickie told me a story.... this morning as she was preparing herself for the funeral she was blow-drying her hair in the bathroom. All of a sudden the lights went out (apparently the electrical circuit was tripped - something that never happened before) and she "felt" Paul's presence. She said her "goodbye" to him then. Well, as I just told Don Cardi, I came home, ate something and went to sleep. Earlier, about 6:45, my phone rang, waking me up. Since I was in a deep sleep I was a little disoriented. I just laid there trying to get my bearings when the phone rang again. No message this time but I was intriqued at two calls within two minutes so I got up to see who called and as I went to turn on the light it blew out (the first time that happened in my bedroom in the 3+ years I live here). As I went to get a replacement bulb I said, "Paul, if thats you it ain't funny".