Words cannot describe how saddened I felt when I received this news. But instead of mourning the loss of a good friend, I choose to celebrate Paul's memory by remembering the good times that we had when we were together, and the fun that we had interacting with each other on these boards.

Although this place will never be the same without our statman, his presence on these boards was one of the main ingredients that made this a special and fun place to come to.

Paul was a fighter in all walks of life. Be it in our political debates, in the sports world, the fantasy threads, or in general, and the fight that he had in him is what kept him going, even through his long battle with his illness.

I am honored to have been able to make freinds with such a good man through these boards, I will always be grateful to him for teaching me how to be a "real" fantasy games commissioner. I will sincerely miss our political disscussions and our debates because I know that there will never be another on these boards, like Paul, who will challenge my veiws and opinions with such passion and fight, but yet with the utmost respect towards me. I'll miss the telephone conversations that we had, talking about the Mets, sports betting, Atlantic city, and life in general.

Paul, if you are reading this post from your heavenly computer in the sky, I want you to know that from this moment on, whenever I sign onto the gangsterbb site, I will always be looking for a post from you. And someday, when we are together again, and I am no longer on the "slippery slopes" here on earth, but instead standing on solid ground, next to you in heaven, we will pick up right where we left off and continue the great friendship that we were able to build over the last several years. And make sure that you save some of your favorite garlic bread for me when we meet again!

I'm sincerely going to miss you my friend, and I thank you for your unconditional friendship.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.