Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:

But what you both failed to see in Buffers post was that he was NOT trying to categorize terrorists and minutemen as the same kinds of people. He was merely trying to point out that during the revelutionary war the British insisted on fighting a conventional war, the only one that they knew how to fight, and refused to make the adjustments needed to fight the war to win it. That's all Buffer was trying to point out. I don't believe that he was saying that Minutemen and Freedom fighters during the revolutionary war were the same as the terrorists today.
Exactly what I meant. Well said, DC. I don't mean that the American soldiers during the Revolution were as harsh or inhuman as the current terrorists today. Of course these terrorists are much more destructive toward mankind. Like DC explained, my comparison was more toward how the British dealt unsuccessfully with the colonists and how we are dealing with the terrorists.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.