Almost 2 lbs, to be exact.

I was running around doing some errands, and had to pick up some water bottles next to the local jewish deli. Hadn't been in there a while, and just got the urge - our dinner at Harold's flashed before my eyes!

I blew off the rest of my errands and ordered a super-sized* Wolfie's Special (triple-decker corned beef, pastrami, tongue w/ coleslaw & russian dressing on rye) to go (with some matzo ball soup))

The lady asked, are you sure you want to super-size this, it's already a big sandwich! I know. When she was done, she was like, I've done this all my life and don't think I've ever made a bigger sandwich! Another girl said, I gotta weigh this - it was almost 2 lbs.

Sweet, since the sandwich was $15 (* incl the extra $3 to super-size it, which makes all the difference in the world!) -- the cold cuts separately cost like $19/lb anyway.

The picture doesn't do its height justice... and sorry it's a bit blurry, I was too anxious and drooling over myself taking the shot!

About 1/3 of it's in the fridge for later, along w/ the soup. I'm stuffed!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations