What is your name? Is there any special meaning for why you were named this?

My name is Debbie. My Dad chose it because there was a girl on Eastenders (tv program) that was called Debbie and he liked it when people called her Debz lol

If you could change your name, would you, and to what?

Hmm..I like the name Morgan, but that is now my dogs name and would be a little weird!

What name do you like for the opposite sex?

I have always liked the name Kyle.

Would you describe yourself as an optimist, pessimist, in the middle, or constantly changing?

pessimist - the glass is half empty in my eyes.

How much sleep do you average each night?

8 hours probably?

Do you dream? How often? Are your dreams usually pleasant or upsetting?

I dream only sometimes. Sometime I wake up and know I have been dreaming but just cannot remember what I was dreaming about, they are usually pretty strange dreams though.

When you first wake up, how do you feel, and what do you think about?

I think - "Darn it!" And drag my lazy ass into school!

How long is your morning routine, to get ready for the day?

Not that long:
Get up, usually have a shower and wash my hair, then I have to dry my hair and then I have to straighten my hair. Then I get dressed, grab a bite to eat and drive to school.

What are some things that you look forward to, both short-term and long-term?

I always look forward to going on holiday either in the easter, summer or october holidays! If there are party's or gatherings at the weekends I usually look forward to them aswell.

What are you most proud of?

Seems weird, but I am really proud of my Dad. He has done so well for himself in his career, but he works hard to be where he is now.

Who do you admire most?

I admire lots of people, I admire people who arent shy and willing to speak their mind. I admire people who arent afraid to be who they really are, and dont care what others think - its rare to find that in someone.

As a youth, what did/do you want to be and do? If you're an adult, did you end up doing that, or did your desires/opportunities change?

Since I am still young, I still have all that ahead of me but I am working towards getting to grades this year that will allow me to get into the Conditional Offer I was offered at University.

What do you think you could teach best? (Not limited to school subjects - any topic or hobby)

I would enjoy teaching younger kids Art.

What is a general topic that you wish people could be more educated on? (Such as politics, religion, history, etc.)

I wish I was more educated on Politics, I really dont know much about what goes on in the political world.

What is something about yourself that you would never change or sacrifice?

I wouldnt change my close family, they are everything to me.

What is something about yourself that you would like to change, but you can't or haven't?

I would love to have more self conifdence and not so shy to speak out and have my ideas/feelings be heard.

When you have a problem, are you more likely to discuss it with someone or keep it bottled up inside?

Depends on the problem, if it was a really serious problem I would probably bottle it up, if it was minor I would probably discuss it with a close friend.

In social situations, are you more of a talker or listener?

I am a listener until I know what people are like, and what they like to talk about so I know what topics to speak about that will keep everyone interested.

Do you lead or follow?

I guess I follow, and I am not proud of that.

How would you describe yourself in taking advantage of opportunities and in taking risks? Are you more likely to jump into situations with no second thoughts, or do you think things through thoroughly, first?

I always think things through, I worry all the time about everything!

Are you the analytical type, obsessed with details and perfection, the opposite, or in the middle?

I can be a perfectionist when it comes to things such as my art work and stuff like that.

Do you like change?

I dont like it to start with, but once it has and I have adapted to the change I like it.

What is something that you feel you often take for granted?

True Friends, sometimes I can be caught up in the crowd. I can sometimes take money for granted aswell.

If you had to choose (of course), would you rather be blind or deaf?

deaf..you can watch movies with sub titles.
i dont think I could handle not being able to see....

If you could be an animal, would it be one of land, air, or water? What would it be?

air - to fly, now that would be cool!

How do you feel about roller coasters?

They make me nervous as hell!
Adrenalin Rush is amazing though!

Which movie/TV character do you see yourself as? (The one that fits your personality best)

I like to see myself as a female version of Chandler in Friends...I can be really sarcastic! lol

If not yourself, who would you like to be?

Someone rich and good looking!

What is something funny/strange that you used to believe, that you later found out wasn't true? (Perhaps as a child...)

Santa, Tooth Fairy, Bogeymen.

Which do you enjoy more: reading or writing?

Watching? lol I like reading, I havent really ever been much of a writer.

[Debz]